This fire safety awareness and prevention in the workplace course teaches employees how to deal with workplace fire hazards and fire safety awareness. The course also includes training in emergency evacuation techniques and how to determine whether or not you should take on fire yourself.
This course covers the types of fires, extinguishers and PASS systems. It also discusses evacuation procedures and best practices policies that will ensure safety for staff in an emergency. The course will teach employees how to deal with a fire in an emergency.
These topics are covered:
- Relevant legislation and regulations
- Statistics and fire causes
- The danger of fire, ignition sources, and types of fire.
- The systems and methods for fire detection.
- Evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Assessment of fire risk
- Fire containment
Everyone in the workplace has a responsibility to keep fires out of their homes. A shared set of positive attitudes and beliefs about fire prevention is the foundation of a fire safety culture.
- Fire risk at work can be minimized
- Fire safety culture: Improve
- In case of an emergency, create roles for staff
- Recognized and respected internationally for your staff certification
- Ensure that the company is well-respected in the supply chain.
- Fire safety: Know your responsibilities
- Fire hazards: Identify and report
- Evaluate workplace fire risk
- Evacuate quickly in an emergency
- Identify fire fighting equipment.
Spire Safety provides quality local and physical WHS training for businesses in the Wide Bay and Southern Queensland regions. These locations include Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Roma, Dalby, Biloela, Gympie, Maryborough, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane & Brisbane Northside, Ipswich, Toowoomba, and the Gold Coast. We also provide remote or digital streaming and service clients via conference calls to all cities, towns and rural regions in Australia.